- B Sensible fitted sheets are composed of a 100% natural fibre called Tencel®
- A new age fibre and a smart stretchable membrane
- Provides a hypo-allergenic barrier against moisture, bacteria and dust mites etc.
- Generous size for larger mattress yet snug fit on smaller mattresses
- Ideal for children and adult beds
- Optimum comfort for skin, helps regulate body temperature
- Eco friendly
- 2 in 1 - No other bedding required.
- Protects your mattress & your skin
- Machine washable
- Off white
- 10 year guarantee, buy with complete confidence
The first fitted 2 in 1 sheet that acts like a second skin, soft as silk, waterproof bedding.
The B Sensible fitted sheets and pillowcases are composed of a 100% natural fibre called Tencel® which is a new age fibre and a smart stretchable membrane providing a hypo-allergenic barrier against moisture, bacteria and dust mites etc. B Sensible and try this remarkable fitted bed sheet.
Beguda (B.I.B) will launch its innovative range of soft, breathable, waterproof bedding January 2010. They
will be showcasing ITS new range of B.sensible and Suavinet fitted sheets and pillowcases made using natural Tencel fibre, followed by a knitting, dyeing and/or bleaching process, with a thin waterproof polyurethane membrane, which is virtually undetectable. Aiming to produce sheets and pillowcases that not only delivered a reliable waterproof property but also a new type of
bedding, from which everyone could benefit, the bedding is beautifully soft, comfortable, and waterproof. Also, it includes an eco-friendly production process and a complete protection for mattresses. Another feature to the new range is that it helps regulate body temperature. No other bedding required.
Protects your mattress & your skin. 10 year guarantee, buy with complete confidence. Wide choice of colours & sizes ranging from Moses baskets to Superking
Tony Stephens, B.I.B’s, UK said: “We are absolutely thrilled with the company’s progress so far, the
response from retailers to the product has been fantastic. As a result, it is now stocked in several
bed & nursery outlets and the company is going from strength to strength. We look forward to demonstrating the product on our stand at Interiors 2010.” The B.sensible and Suavinet fitted sheets & pillowcases have already been launched in the Spanish, German and French markets with huge success. Temperature sensitive, acting like a second skin, maximising comfort for the skin. With hypo-allergenic barriers in the sheets and pillowcases, they protect against dust mites and any other harmful bacteria, making it the only piece of bedding required for a protected and comfortable nights sleep. Below is a list of the benefits that summarises B.I.B’s new range of fitted sheets and pillowcases:
- New Age Natural Tencel fibre
- Soft as silk
- Optimum comfort for skin, helps regulate body temperature
- Thin stretchable waterproof membrane, virtually
- Eco friendly
- Hypo-allergenic forms a barrier against bacteria & dust mites etc.
In the next few months. The aim is to establish the B.sensible and Suavinet brands in the U.K., together with a high standard of customer service. The range of bedding offers a new sleeping experience for everyone, not just in the specialised areas of waterproof/hypo-allergenic sheets but in the comfort and relaxation it provides. Only launching in 2008, B.I.B has continued to develop and market their product and are now launching in the U.K. The company is young and innovative within the established MITSA group, based
in Northern Spain and founded in 1986, for the manufacture of technical fabrics and materials,
particularly for bed protection.
|What is Included?||No|
20% Deposit & Layaway Terms and Conditions
(This not the 20% Finance Deposit - Finance Eligibility from £799.00)
Simply pay your deposit at the time of ordering online, by telephone or in store and we will provide you with a receipt and get your order processed. When your bed is ready for delivery we will be in touch with you to make the arrangements for a convenient insatallation time. If this is close to the agreed delivery time we may ask for the balance payment where you can pay using Credit / Debit Card, Bank Transfer or PayPal.
What Is Layaway?
Layaway works differently than shopping with credit cards or using installment billing plans. With layaway you make payments over time, but your purchases stay in the store until you finish paying for them. Because there is little risk involved for the seller, layaway can be readily offered to those with bad credit. If the transaction is not completed, the item is returned to stock and the customer's money is returned minus the deposit.The main advantage of layaway is that no interest is charged. In addition, the price is fixed, availability is guaranteed by reserving the item in stock, and an item being purchased as a gift can be kept secret.
Orders can be made online, telephone or at our store.
- A non returnable deposit of 20% of the total price of your order is due when the merchandise is reserved.
- The layaway term available for you is 12 week reservation.
- The reservation term requires a percentage of the outstanding balance to be paid at equal specific times as highlighted below.
- If any payments are defaulted, then the term may be cancelled without notice.
|% of Outstanding Balance (after deposit) to be Paid:|
|Reservation Term||Deposit||Week 4 of Term||Week 8 of Term||Week 12 of Term|
- Your contract may be automatically cancelled and reserved merchandise will be returned to stock if you default and have not made the required payments detailed above within your chosen reservation term.
- You may make additional payments at any time and may wish to pay your outstanding balance in full before your chosen reservation term has ended.
- You have a maximum of 12 weeks to pay off your order in full.
- You may pay by cash, credit card, debit card or Bank transfer.
- We are unable to make changes to your reservation once placed
- All offers, discounts, link deals, promotions available at the time of your order will be applied to your transaction when you place your order. Subsequent offers, discounts, link deals or promotions on your reserved products will not be applicable.
- Relax knowing your items have been reserved for you!
- Make payments over time!
- After your final payment, you can either pick them up or subject to product we can arrange for installation!
- You may pay the full balance on your order at any time. Reserved products will be made available immediately upon final payment.
- You must keep your original order receipt and details as they will be needed for your payments, cancellation and collection.
- Reservation contracts are non-transferable.
- You will receive a receipt for each payment made towards the balance due and you must retain
- You may cancel your order at any time by notifying us. You must cancel your order in person, by email or in writing.
- Your order will be automatically cancelled and ordered merchandise returned to stock if:
- You have not made the required payments as highlighted in the terms and conditions within the specified time frame shown for your chosen reservation period.
- Any refund, less the cancellation fee which is 20%, normally covered by the deposit, will be refunded to you in the same manner which it was paid.
- In the event of a cancellation before the end of your chosen reservation term, you must request a refund in writing. You are eligible for a full refund less the cancellation fee.
- The cancellation fee on all reservation contracts is 20% of order value.
- If, when you make your final payment, we are unable to provide you with the merchandise specified in this reservation contract, you will receive a full refund of your deposit and all subsequent payments made under this contract except as provided by law.