Back by popular demand. The luxurious Brand New Elements II TV Bed.
Now available in Oatmeal fabric and fantastic new Headboard Design!.
and now takes upto 40" TV !
NOW IN STOCK
£100 OFF WHILST STOCKS LAST!!
NEW, We now have a choice of 2 SEALY Which Award winning Mattresses now available at a reduced price !
The Brand New Elements II Laike Grey TV Bed is brand new in a luxurious Oatmeal fabric. The New Elements II now has the latest slimmest TV lift mechanism and with its practical easy to use spacious robust large drawer and the audio shelf on the opposite side of the bed. The new sleek footboard has beautiful curves and lines marrying up with the side rails perfectly.
Add to that a generous storage area for your Bluray / Playstation, this completes this latest version.
The New Elements II combines a finely tailored contemporary vertically lined padded headboard and simple but elegant sides. The electric TV Lift system is operated by a remote to lower or raise the TV with a simple touch. Unlike most TV Beds on the market, the New Elements II TV Bed has a central control centre situated in the footboard base. This provides power to both the motor and the TV. Once retracted the Elements TV Bed uniquely turns the power off for safety and peace of mind. This also saves multiple 'turn offs' before going to sleep, which is not a feature with most TV Beds.
The Elements TV Bed is supplied with the power cable for your TV pre installed in the footboard. Your audio/visual equipment can be situated below the bed in the generous storage shelf. The bed can accommodate from 32" to 40" TV. You can use any modern TV with a thickness approximately 7.5cm deep, so you can use your own suitable TV, or you choose a new SMART TV with your purchase by selecting from our dropdown box.
On display at our Haydock showroom
Recommended Connection Points
Coaxial/Aerial cable needed should ideally be plugged into a wall socket behind/below the headboard and 4 metres in length.
Extension lead with 2 UK sockets needed to be situatued below the bed.
Delivery is FREE and includes full installation of the bed. The Elements II TV Bed is has a current lead time of 1-4 weeks from stock arrival in late Jan 2019. All TV Beds are booked in with via our 3rd party installers with you prior to delivery quoting a delivery date and approximate time of arrival.
Registered Protected Design 4028142 (International)
- Remote to operate lift
- Huge drawer to cater for most storage needs
- Generous storage shelf for audio equipment
- Accommodates up to a 40" TV
- Sturdy construction
- Sprung slatted base on a steel frame with centre support legs
- Free delivery & Installation
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- 4'6" Double: 2225L x 1480W x 1315Hmm
- 5' King: 2335L x 1630W x 1315Hmm
- 6' Super King: 2335L x 1830W x 1315Hmm
Dimensions are approximate +/-
|What is Included?||40" TV Capacity, Full warranty for peace of mind, Storage, FREE Delivery & Installation|
|Available Colours||Oatmeal Fabric|
|Available Sizes||Double, King, Superking|
20% Deposit & Layaway Terms and Conditions
(This not the 20% Finance Deposit - Finance Eligibility from £799.00)
Simply pay your deposit at the time of ordering online, by telephone or in store and we will provide you with a receipt and get your order processed. When your bed is ready for delivery we will be in touch with you to make the arrangements for a convenient insatallation time. If this is close to the agreed delivery time we may ask for the balance payment where you can pay using Credit / Debit Card, Bank Transfer or PayPal.
What Is Layaway?
Layaway works differently than shopping with credit cards or using installment billing plans. With layaway you make payments over time, but your purchases stay in the store until you finish paying for them. Because there is little risk involved for the seller, layaway can be readily offered to those with bad credit. If the transaction is not completed, the item is returned to stock and the customer's money is returned minus the deposit.The main advantage of layaway is that no interest is charged. In addition, the price is fixed, availability is guaranteed by reserving the item in stock, and an item being purchased as a gift can be kept secret.
Orders can be made online, telephone or at our store.
- A non returnable deposit of 20% of the total price of your order is due when the merchandise is reserved.
- The layaway term available for you is 12 week reservation.
- The reservation term requires a percentage of the outstanding balance to be paid at equal specific times as highlighted below.
- If any payments are defaulted, then the term may be cancelled without notice.
|% of Outstanding Balance (after deposit) to be Paid:|
|Reservation Term||Deposit||Week 4 of Term||Week 8 of Term||Week 12 of Term|
- Your contract may be automatically cancelled and reserved merchandise will be returned to stock if you default and have not made the required payments detailed above within your chosen reservation term.
- You may make additional payments at any time and may wish to pay your outstanding balance in full before your chosen reservation term has ended.
- You have a maximum of 12 weeks to pay off your order in full.
- You may pay by cash, credit card, debit card or Bank transfer.
- We are unable to make changes to your reservation once placed
- All offers, discounts, link deals, promotions available at the time of your order will be applied to your transaction when you place your order. Subsequent offers, discounts, link deals or promotions on your reserved products will not be applicable.
- Relax knowing your items have been reserved for you!
- Make payments over time!
- After your final payment, you can either pick them up or subject to product we can arrange for installation!
- You may pay the full balance on your order at any time. Reserved products will be made available immediately upon final payment.
- You must keep your original order receipt and details as they will be needed for your payments, cancellation and collection.
- Reservation contracts are non-transferable.
- You will receive a receipt for each payment made towards the balance due and you must retain
- You may cancel your order at any time by notifying us. You must cancel your order in person, by email or in writing.
- Your order will be automatically cancelled and ordered merchandise returned to stock if:
- You have not made the required payments as highlighted in the terms and conditions within the specified time frame shown for your chosen reservation period.
- Any refund, less the cancellation fee which is 20%, normally covered by the deposit, will be refunded to you in the same manner which it was paid.
- In the event of a cancellation before the end of your chosen reservation term, you must request a refund in writing. You are eligible for a full refund less the cancellation fee.
- The cancellation fee on all reservation contracts is 20% of order value.
- If, when you make your final payment, we are unable to provide you with the merchandise specified in this reservation contract, you will receive a full refund of your deposit and all subsequent payments made under this contract except as provided by law.