'Introducing the brand Worlds First Curved TV Bed'
The Maddison Grey 'Curve' Ottoman"A marriage made in heaven ...The TV Bed & The Curve TV"NOW IN STOCKHUGE PRICE DROP WHILST STOCKS LAST
The New Maddison 'Curve' Ottoman Grey TV Bed is completely brand new and as a Worlds First, is capable of taking a Curved or Flat TV upto 40".
NEW, We now have a choice of 2 SEALY Which Award winning Mattresses now available at a reduced price !
This stunning and innovative newly designed model still has the same elegant style you'd expect from TVBed.co.uk, but now with smooth sweeping siderails.
It combines a high stylish padded headboard. The electric TV Lift system is operated by a button on both sides of the bed for either person to lower or raise the TV with a simple touch. Unlike most TV Beds on the market, the Maddison Curved TV Bed has a central command centre situated in the footboard to power the motor, turn the voltage off to the TV when lowered for safety. This saves multiple 'turn offs' before going to sleep, which is not a feature with most other brands of TV Beds. Your audio/visual equipment can be situated below the bed on the generous storage shelf. The bed accommodates up to a 40" Curved TV (32" in the double) with a thickness approximately 7.5cm. (Flat TV ) You can use your own suitable TV or purchase a new TV with us. The feet on the bed are made using Fir wood and oak in colour.
Recommended Connection Points
Power cable (supplied) to the command centre should be plugged into a wall socket behind the headboard Coaxial/Aerial cable should ideally be plugged into a wall socket behind the headboard
Delivery is FREE and includes full installation of the bed. All Maddison Curve TV Beds are booked in with you prior to delivery quoting a delivery date and approximate time of arrival.
Lead time for this bed is approximately 1-4 weeks and will be booked in prior to delivery and installation.
* (32" fits Double)
We have extensively tried a large variety of Curved TVs in this model and 99% of new models do fit well provided their maximum depth doesn exceed 9cm, however we recomend if you are to use a curved screen model, the UE40K6300 class Samsung Curved has been our favoured model.
- Mink 'look' or Grey Fabric Bedstead with padded headboard
- Ottoman Storage Bed
- Brushed stainless button on both sides
- Generous storage shelf for audio equipment
- Accommodates up to a 40" Flat or Curved TV (32" in the 4'6' Double)
- Power termination safety feature to TV when lowered (NOT a feature with most TV Beds)
- Sturdy construction Sprung slatted base on a steel frame with
- Free delivery & Installation
- 1 year warranty
- 4ft 6 Double: 2270L x 1500W x 1280H
- 5ft King: 2360L x 1650W x 1280H
- 6ft Super King: 2360L x 1950W x 1280H
- Dimensions are approximate, to within +/-3cms.
|What is Included?||Full warranty for peace of mind, Ottoman Storage, FREE Delivery & Installation|
|Available Colours||Slate Grey|
20% Deposit & Layaway Terms and Conditions
(This not the 20% Finance Deposit - Finance Eligibility from £799.00)
Simply pay your deposit at the time of ordering online, by telephone or in store and we will provide you with a receipt and get your order processed. When your bed is ready for delivery we will be in touch with you to make the arrangements for a convenient insatallation time. If this is close to the agreed delivery time we may ask for the balance payment where you can pay using Credit / Debit Card, Bank Transfer or PayPal.
What Is Layaway?
Layaway works differently than shopping with credit cards or using installment billing plans. With layaway you make payments over time, but your purchases stay in the store until you finish paying for them. Because there is little risk involved for the seller, layaway can be readily offered to those with bad credit. If the transaction is not completed, the item is returned to stock and the customer's money is returned minus the deposit.The main advantage of layaway is that no interest is charged. In addition, the price is fixed, availability is guaranteed by reserving the item in stock, and an item being purchased as a gift can be kept secret.
Orders can be made online, telephone or at our store.
- A non returnable deposit of 20% of the total price of your order is due when the merchandise is reserved.
- The layaway term available for you is 12 week reservation.
- The reservation term requires a percentage of the outstanding balance to be paid at equal specific times as highlighted below.
- If any payments are defaulted, then the term may be cancelled without notice.
|% of Outstanding Balance (after deposit) to be Paid:|
|Reservation Term||Deposit||Week 4 of Term||Week 8 of Term||Week 12 of Term|
- Your contract may be automatically cancelled and reserved merchandise will be returned to stock if you default and have not made the required payments detailed above within your chosen reservation term.
- You may make additional payments at any time and may wish to pay your outstanding balance in full before your chosen reservation term has ended.
- You have a maximum of 12 weeks to pay off your order in full.
- You may pay by cash, credit card, debit card or Bank transfer.
- We are unable to make changes to your reservation once placed
- All offers, discounts, link deals, promotions available at the time of your order will be applied to your transaction when you place your order. Subsequent offers, discounts, link deals or promotions on your reserved products will not be applicable.
- Relax knowing your items have been reserved for you!
- Make payments over time!
- After your final payment, you can either pick them up or subject to product we can arrange for installation!
- You may pay the full balance on your order at any time. Reserved products will be made available immediately upon final payment.
- You must keep your original order receipt and details as they will be needed for your payments, cancellation and collection.
- Reservation contracts are non-transferable.
- You will receive a receipt for each payment made towards the balance due and you must retain
- You may cancel your order at any time by notifying us. You must cancel your order in person, by email or in writing.
- Your order will be automatically cancelled and ordered merchandise returned to stock if:
- You have not made the required payments as highlighted in the terms and conditions within the specified time frame shown for your chosen reservation period.
- Any refund, less the cancellation fee which is 20%, normally covered by the deposit, will be refunded to you in the same manner which it was paid.
- In the event of a cancellation before the end of your chosen reservation term, you must request a refund in writing. You are eligible for a full refund less the cancellation fee.
- The cancellation fee on all reservation contracts is 20% of order value.
- If, when you make your final payment, we are unable to provide you with the merchandise specified in this reservation contract, you will receive a full refund of your deposit and all subsequent payments made under this contract except as provided by law.