THE NAOS IS BACK !
Now,the Naos II
AFTER HUGE SUCCESS WE HAVE REINTRODUCED ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR TVBEDS EVER !
NOW BACK IN STOCK !
The Naos TV Bed was one of our most popular sub £1000 electric TV Beds ever introduced giving you the option to use your own TV upto a 32".
The new latest Naos II Model, upated with a new slimmer footboard now boasts an even bigger TV capacity, of upto a huge 42", and appointed in the latest LAIKE Grey material, giving any room that luxurious and neat look,
Add to that a generous large storage drawer too which can be fitted to any side of choice, The Naos II is covered in quality Laike Grey material offering smooth lines and a stylish but generously padded headboard. The Naos TV Bed will work with 99% of current modern LED TV's up to 42" with a maximum thickness of 6-7cm.
You can simply attach your current TV to the smooth and quiet Naos VESA standard TV Bed mechanism and you can also use your own mattress too or take advantage of one of our new subsidised cost mattresses to be delivered at the same time as your TV Bed. This bed has a posture sprung slatted base for added comfort and ventilation with a generous storage drawer to one side of the bed along with a large apperture on the other to access dvd players or games consoles..
Price includes FREE delivery and FREE* installation, and add to that, a fully comprehensive guarantee that even includes an engineers home visit.
Finance is available from 6 to 12 months interest free or buy now pay later.
Delivery now in stock is approximately 2-4 weeks and is pre booked by our installers.
- Solid hardwood mix frame construction
- Metal centre rail and high resilience posture sprung slatted base.
- Large freestanding drawer for additional storage
- High density, high resilient foams, fibres and quality fabric upholstery.
- 12 months manufacturers home visit warranty
Size and Colour Options
- Available in 4'6" Double, 5' king and 6' Super king in luxurious Laike Grey Fabric with hardwood feet.
- Takes up to 42" Flat Screen TV.
- Use your own TV
- Remote operated TV lift for reliability.
- Free Delivery with complete service warranty unique to this model
- Bed Length: Double 230cm / King & Super King 245 cm
- Bed width Double: 150cm / King 165cm / Super King 195cm
- Bed Headboard Height: 113cm
- Bed Footboard Height: 79cm
- Footend has capacity for TV depth up to 6cm
|What is Included?||40" TV Capacity, Full warranty for peace of mind, Storage, FREE Delivery & Installation|
|Available Colours||Laike Grey|
|Available Sizes||Double, King, Superking|
20% Deposit & Layaway Terms and Conditions
(This not the 20% Finance Deposit - Finance Eligibility from £799.00)
Simply pay your deposit at the time of ordering online, by telephone or in store and we will provide you with a receipt and get your order processed. When your bed is ready for delivery we will be in touch with you to make the arrangements for a convenient insatallation time. If this is close to the agreed delivery time we may ask for the balance payment where you can pay using Credit / Debit Card, Bank Transfer or PayPal.
What Is Layaway?
Layaway works differently than shopping with credit cards or using installment billing plans. With layaway you make payments over time, but your purchases stay in the store until you finish paying for them. Because there is little risk involved for the seller, layaway can be readily offered to those with bad credit. If the transaction is not completed, the item is returned to stock and the customer's money is returned minus the deposit.The main advantage of layaway is that no interest is charged. In addition, the price is fixed, availability is guaranteed by reserving the item in stock, and an item being purchased as a gift can be kept secret.
Orders can be made online, telephone or at our store.
- A non returnable deposit of 20% of the total price of your order is due when the merchandise is reserved.
- The layaway term available for you is 12 week reservation.
- The reservation term requires a percentage of the outstanding balance to be paid at equal specific times as highlighted below.
- If any payments are defaulted, then the term may be cancelled without notice.
|% of Outstanding Balance (after deposit) to be Paid:|
|Reservation Term||Deposit||Week 4 of Term||Week 8 of Term||Week 12 of Term|
- Your contract may be automatically cancelled and reserved merchandise will be returned to stock if you default and have not made the required payments detailed above within your chosen reservation term.
- You may make additional payments at any time and may wish to pay your outstanding balance in full before your chosen reservation term has ended.
- You have a maximum of 12 weeks to pay off your order in full.
- You may pay by cash, credit card, debit card or Bank transfer.
- We are unable to make changes to your reservation once placed
- All offers, discounts, link deals, promotions available at the time of your order will be applied to your transaction when you place your order. Subsequent offers, discounts, link deals or promotions on your reserved products will not be applicable.
- Relax knowing your items have been reserved for you!
- Make payments over time!
- After your final payment, you can either pick them up or subject to product we can arrange for installation!
- You may pay the full balance on your order at any time. Reserved products will be made available immediately upon final payment.
- You must keep your original order receipt and details as they will be needed for your payments, cancellation and collection.
- Reservation contracts are non-transferable.
- You will receive a receipt for each payment made towards the balance due and you must retain
- You may cancel your order at any time by notifying us. You must cancel your order in person, by email or in writing.
- Your order will be automatically cancelled and ordered merchandise returned to stock if:
- You have not made the required payments as highlighted in the terms and conditions within the specified time frame shown for your chosen reservation period.
- Any refund, less the cancellation fee which is 20%, normally covered by the deposit, will be refunded to you in the same manner which it was paid.
- In the event of a cancellation before the end of your chosen reservation term, you must request a refund in writing. You are eligible for a full refund less the cancellation fee.
- The cancellation fee on all reservation contracts is 20% of order value.
- If, when you make your final payment, we are unable to provide you with the merchandise specified in this reservation contract, you will receive a full refund of your deposit and all subsequent payments made under this contract except as provided by law.