DUE BACK IN STOCK !!
"Customers can't believe how good quality this bed is for the price"
The stunning New Alpha Manual TV Bed is a brand new model, exclusive to TVBed.co.uk. The bed is upholstered in white leather look faux with simple but elegant lines.It combines a sumptous panelled stylish padded headboard.
The Manual TV Lift system is pneumatically operated by a centrally located release system to raise the TV with a simple touch. Unlike any other manual TV Beds currently on the market, the Alpha Manual TV Bed has a unique power off safety system situated in the footboard to power your TV, which in turn, cuts off the voltage to the TV when lowered, for safety and to save power.
This innovative feature is what makes the new Alpha Manual TV Bed set itself above the rest.
The Alpha Manual TV Bed is supplied with the mains power cable for your TV .
Easily able to accomodate a 32" LCD or LED TV with a thickness no more than 7cm can be used. You can use your own suitable TV or choose a new TV with your purchase.
It comes complete with a full manufacturers call out warranty, which is complete piece of mind.
Power cable (supplied) to the footboard should be plugged into a wall socket behind the headboard
Delivery is FREE for self assembly or there is even a choice for full installation (at a subsidised cost ) if prefered. All TV Beds are booked in with you prior to delivery quoting a delivery date and approximate time of arrival.
Registered Protected Design 4028141 (International)
Bed will require self assembly (full instructions provided). unless subsidised install is chosen.
- Leather look faux bedstead with padded headboard
- Pneumatic assisted TV lift
- Accommodates up to a 32" LCD or LED TV
- Power termination safety feature to TV when lowered (NOT a feature with any other manual TV Beds)
- Sturdy construction Sprung slatted base on a steel frame with centre support legs
- Free delivery and choice of Installation
- 1 year comprehensive home warranty
- 4'6" Double 2180L x 1450W x 1080Hmm
- 5' King: 2250L x 1600W x 1080Hmm
|What is Included?||Full warranty for peace of mind, Installation option, PRE-ORDER ONLY, Self Assembly|
20% Deposit & Layaway Terms and Conditions
(This not the 20% Finance Deposit - Finance Eligibility from £799.00)
Simply pay your deposit at the time of ordering online, by telephone or in store and we will provide you with a receipt and get your order processed. When your bed is ready for delivery we will be in touch with you to make the arrangements for a convenient insatallation time. If this is close to the agreed delivery time we may ask for the balance payment where you can pay using Credit / Debit Card, Bank Transfer or PayPal.
What Is Layaway?
Layaway works differently than shopping with credit cards or using installment billing plans. With layaway you make payments over time, but your purchases stay in the store until you finish paying for them. Because there is little risk involved for the seller, layaway can be readily offered to those with bad credit. If the transaction is not completed, the item is returned to stock and the customer's money is returned minus the deposit.The main advantage of layaway is that no interest is charged. In addition, the price is fixed, availability is guaranteed by reserving the item in stock, and an item being purchased as a gift can be kept secret.
Orders can be made online, telephone or at our store.
- A non returnable deposit of 20% of the total price of your order is due when the merchandise is reserved.
- The layaway term available for you is 12 week reservation.
- The reservation term requires a percentage of the outstanding balance to be paid at equal specific times as highlighted below.
- If any payments are defaulted, then the term may be cancelled without notice.
|% of Outstanding Balance (after deposit) to be Paid:|
|Reservation Term||Deposit||Week 4 of Term||Week 8 of Term||Week 12 of Term|
- Your contract may be automatically cancelled and reserved merchandise will be returned to stock if you default and have not made the required payments detailed above within your chosen reservation term.
- You may make additional payments at any time and may wish to pay your outstanding balance in full before your chosen reservation term has ended.
- You have a maximum of 12 weeks to pay off your order in full.
- You may pay by cash, credit card, debit card or Bank transfer.
- We are unable to make changes to your reservation once placed
- All offers, discounts, link deals, promotions available at the time of your order will be applied to your transaction when you place your order. Subsequent offers, discounts, link deals or promotions on your reserved products will not be applicable.
- Relax knowing your items have been reserved for you!
- Make payments over time!
- After your final payment, you can either pick them up or subject to product we can arrange for installation!
- You may pay the full balance on your order at any time. Reserved products will be made available immediately upon final payment.
- You must keep your original order receipt and details as they will be needed for your payments, cancellation and collection.
- Reservation contracts are non-transferable.
- You will receive a receipt for each payment made towards the balance due and you must retain
- You may cancel your order at any time by notifying us. You must cancel your order in person, by email or in writing.
- Your order will be automatically cancelled and ordered merchandise returned to stock if:
- You have not made the required payments as highlighted in the terms and conditions within the specified time frame shown for your chosen reservation period.
- Any refund, less the cancellation fee which is 20%, normally covered by the deposit, will be refunded to you in the same manner which it was paid.
- In the event of a cancellation before the end of your chosen reservation term, you must request a refund in writing. You are eligible for a full refund less the cancellation fee.
- The cancellation fee on all reservation contracts is 20% of order value.
- If, when you make your final payment, we are unable to provide you with the merchandise specified in this reservation contract, you will receive a full refund of your deposit and all subsequent payments made under this contract except as provided by law.