Thinking inside the box
Your YOU mattress comes perfectly packaged and presented in a box just over a metre high, which you can buy in-store or have delivered to your door. It’s quick, easy and convenient; you could be tossing and turning on your old mattress one day, and then sleeping like a baby on your new YOU mattress the next. Plus you have the re-assurance of a 10 year structural guarantee and the offer of a 100 night sleep trial in the comfort of your own home. How amazing is that?
Ask about the 100 night sleep trial T&Cs.
Our YOU Perfect Collection is available from TVBed.
You Perfect Collection No.6
Latexco latex top comfort layer, 2000 Conicoil pocket Springs.
Overall depth 25cm
The pure comfort of premium latex with a unique natural elasticity and ‘bounce’
Latex foam is hypo-allergenic and resistant to dust mites and mould for a more hygienic sleep
Exclusive ConiCoil individual pocket springs for even pressure distribution
A fantastic 100 night sleep trial offer in the comfort of your own home
A re-assuring 10 year structural guarantee
Made in the UK by a National Bed Federation Approved member
Four way stretch cover for added comfort
Delivered boxed for your convenience
No flip mattress, just rotate from time to time
Your YOU mattress will arrive in its own branded box, and comes with a welcome pack which includes a handy safety cutter to remove the inner protective packaging without damaging the mattress. Simply unroll and just allow the mattress to expand back to its original size, and then you are ready for the perfect night’s sleep!
Features & Benefits:
The pure comfort of a latex top layer, with its unique natural elasticity for perfect body support. Latex is naturally hypo allergenic, anti bacterial and anti dust mite. Exclusive ConiCoil individual pocket springs - the three dimensional properties offer unique body support. The springs help to distribute body weight between a greater number of springs and so help to reduce the build up of pressure points. The pocket springs are foam encased around the perimeter of the mattress for support to the very edge and to maximise the sleeping surface area. Luxurious cover with four way stretch for enhanced comfort and feel. Using new technology, the mattress has been compressed, rolled and folded so it can be delivered in a box for fast and easy delivery. 100 nights sleep trial offer in the comfort of your own home. Does not require turning. Suitable for use on divans and bed frames. Made in the UK and offers a full 10 year guarantee for peace of mind. Buy with confidence – .
Firmness rating (for guidance only): ‘Medium’ feel
|What is Included?||No|
|Available Sizes||Double, King|
20% Deposit & Layaway Terms and Conditions
(This not the 20% Finance Deposit - Finance Eligibility from £799.00)
Simply pay your deposit at the time of ordering online, by telephone or in store and we will provide you with a receipt and get your order processed. When your bed is ready for delivery we will be in touch with you to make the arrangements for a convenient insatallation time. If this is close to the agreed delivery time we may ask for the balance payment where you can pay using Credit / Debit Card, Bank Transfer or PayPal.
What Is Layaway?
Layaway works differently than shopping with credit cards or using installment billing plans. With layaway you make payments over time, but your purchases stay in the store until you finish paying for them. Because there is little risk involved for the seller, layaway can be readily offered to those with bad credit. If the transaction is not completed, the item is returned to stock and the customer's money is returned minus the deposit.The main advantage of layaway is that no interest is charged. In addition, the price is fixed, availability is guaranteed by reserving the item in stock, and an item being purchased as a gift can be kept secret.
Orders can be made online, telephone or at our store.
- A non returnable deposit of 20% of the total price of your order is due when the merchandise is reserved.
- The layaway term available for you is 12 week reservation.
- The reservation term requires a percentage of the outstanding balance to be paid at equal specific times as highlighted below.
- If any payments are defaulted, then the term may be cancelled without notice.
|% of Outstanding Balance (after deposit) to be Paid:|
|Reservation Term||Deposit||Week 4 of Term||Week 8 of Term||Week 12 of Term|
- Your contract may be automatically cancelled and reserved merchandise will be returned to stock if you default and have not made the required payments detailed above within your chosen reservation term.
- You may make additional payments at any time and may wish to pay your outstanding balance in full before your chosen reservation term has ended.
- You have a maximum of 12 weeks to pay off your order in full.
- You may pay by cash, credit card, debit card or Bank transfer.
- We are unable to make changes to your reservation once placed
- All offers, discounts, link deals, promotions available at the time of your order will be applied to your transaction when you place your order. Subsequent offers, discounts, link deals or promotions on your reserved products will not be applicable.
- Relax knowing your items have been reserved for you!
- Make payments over time!
- After your final payment, you can either pick them up or subject to product we can arrange for installation!
- You may pay the full balance on your order at any time. Reserved products will be made available immediately upon final payment.
- You must keep your original order receipt and details as they will be needed for your payments, cancellation and collection.
- Reservation contracts are non-transferable.
- You will receive a receipt for each payment made towards the balance due and you must retain
- You may cancel your order at any time by notifying us. You must cancel your order in person, by email or in writing.
- Your order will be automatically cancelled and ordered merchandise returned to stock if:
- You have not made the required payments as highlighted in the terms and conditions within the specified time frame shown for your chosen reservation period.
- Any refund, less the cancellation fee which is 20%, normally covered by the deposit, will be refunded to you in the same manner which it was paid.
- In the event of a cancellation before the end of your chosen reservation term, you must request a refund in writing. You are eligible for a full refund less the cancellation fee.
- The cancellation fee on all reservation contracts is 20% of order value.
- If, when you make your final payment, we are unable to provide you with the merchandise specified in this reservation contract, you will receive a full refund of your deposit and all subsequent payments made under this contract except as provided by law.